These terms and conditions apply between the entity (“Affiliate”, “you”, or “your”) joining the Decentrader.com (“Website”) affiliate program.,(including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Decent Capital Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
This Affiliate Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions between Decent Capital Ltd. (“We”, “us”, “Decentrader”), the Affiliate (“you”, “Affiliate”) regarding your participation in Decentraderr’s Commission Referral Program (the “Affiliate Program”).
By using the Platform and Services described in this document and marketed at TrendSpider.com, or subscribing to the services on the TrendSpider.com website, you are attesting that you have read, understand, and agree to these Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers and that you agree that your relationship with us is governed by the terms spelled out in the TOS. If you do not agree with these TOS, then you must immediately cease use of Decentrader.com and any Decentrader services or Platforms.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, is the property of Decent Capital Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: (a) in any way which causes, or may came, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; (b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; (c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
3. To enter the Affiliate, the Affiliate acknowledges acceptance of the Affiliate’s Terms and Conditions by signing up for an Affiliate account at https://dev.decentrader.com/affiliate/. The application will be evaluated, and we will notify you of your acceptance in a timely manner. At our discretion, for any reason, we may accept or reject your website from our program. If you are a US resident, we will request that you provide us with your Social Security Number or Tax ID number for tax reporting purposes before we issue payment on any commissions.
4. After account creation, the Affiliate will receive a “Tracker URL” which uniquely identifies customer traffic originating from the Affiliate. When another web user clicks on your special link, it will direct the visitor to Decentrader.com. If the user with your tracker URL opens an account any time in the next 30 days (without clearing their cookies) from the same browser on the same computer or device, our system will track the sale and automatically credit your account.
If the automated tracking fails for any reason and you wish to earn commission for this referral you must contact Decentrader Affiliate Support at [email protected]
Affiliate marketing material must be reviewed and agreed by Decent Capital and must be within the guidelines as stated by the UK Advertising Standards Authority and the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
It Is the affiliate’s responsibility to ensure that there is a link on their website to Decent Capital’s Privacy statement in accordance with GDPR when they link customers to the Decent Trader website. https://dev.decentrader.com/privacy-center/
5. Commissions will be paid to affiliates based on successful referrals net of VAT. A successful referral, or sale, is defined as: non-fraudulent, active for a period of thirty (30) days, not cancelled Decentrader account, who has paid for services in full and has been directed to Decentrader through your affiliate tracking link. Due to the high frequency of credit card fraud, affiliate commission fraud, and cancellation rates, Decentrader reserves the right to hold commissions for up to 60 days for verification on a case-by-case basis. Decentrader also reserves the right to claw-black or cancel any commission in the event that Decentrader is unable to collect funds for services from the end user, or in the event that the order is found to be fraudulent, or in the event that the customer cancels and is refunded, or if Decentrader learns that the commission was earned improperly through any means. There is one pay period per each every month. Pay periods are 30 days long. Commissions are paid once they have matured for 30 days after they were awarded, or when the hold on the commission is released (no more than 60 days from the time the hold was placed.) and the withdrawing amount is more than $300. This time frame allows us to evaluate every order and assert its validity. In the event we are unable to verify the order during this time frame, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your commission and cancel the order. Cancelled commissions cannot be reinstated. Any commission cancellations will be documented to the Affiliate on request to show sufficient reason for cancellation.
6. The term of this agreement will begin upon acceptance of Decentrader’s acceptance of Your Affiliate Program application, and will end when terminated by either involved party as indicated in this provision. Decentrader may modify this agreement at any time upon 14 days notice.
7. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
8. These terms and conditions may be varied by as from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version. Your continued use of the Website means that you accept any new or modified terms.
9. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
10. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
11. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
12 We make no implied warranties or representations with respect to the affiliate program or any services sold via Decentrader neither parties will be liable for any consequences of any interruptions of errors.
- THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT, TRENDSPIDER HAS NOT, AND DOES NOT, MAKE ANY WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, ACHIEVEMENT OF PARTICULAR RESULTS, OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND TITLE. NO WARRANTIES ARE CREATED BY ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. DECENTRADER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE SUITABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. DECENTRADER CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL WORK ON ALL WEBSITES, AS SOME WEBSITES MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE DECENTRADER SERVICE. DECENTRADER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUES RELATED TO BROWSER COMPATIBILITY. DECENTRADER IS NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO, OR FROM, YOU VIA THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY US. DECENTRADER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THOSE SERVICES APPEAR TO BE PROVIDED BY DECENTRADER. NO WARRANTIES MADE BY THESE THIRD PARTY ENTITIES TO DECENTRADER SHALL BE PASSED THROUGH TO YOU, NOR SHALL YOU CLAIM TO BE A THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARY OF SUCH WARRANTIES.
- Company is strictly a research publishing firm and falls within the publisher’s exemption of the definition of an “investment advisor” and is classed as a periodical in the UK or of general and regular circulation in the US. We do not provide individual investment advice. This service is not registered with any financial regulatory agency such as the FCA in the UK or NASD, SEC, or NYSE in the US. The information we publish is based on our opinions plus our statistical and financial data and independent research. They do not reflect the views or opinions of any registered corporate affiliate. Although we make every effort to provide the most accurate and updated information possible, our information cannot take into consideration your personal finances and goals, and therefore is not intended to be used as customized recommendation to buy, hold, or sell securities, or engage in any trading strategy. Such recommendations may only be made by a personal advisor or the broker you select.
- Investing in any short-term trading strategy is considered speculative and involves risk of loss. If your goal for a certain portion of your funds is strictly capital preservation, we believe you should invest those funds in conservative investments as recommended by your financial adviser.
- Your money, your decision. Company does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, or completeness of any information provided on our website, and we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in articles or postings, for links embedded in messages, or for any results obtained from the use of such information. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader’s reliance on information obtained from our articles, our videos, scanners, indicators and newsletters. We strongly caution you not to rely just on the information you find on our site, indicators, scanners, videos or articles to inform your decisions — rather, use it as a starting point for doing your own independent research. Then you must decide for yourself the accuracy and merits of the information on our site, indicators, videos, scanners or articles.
- Data and analysis. In the material we make available on our website, we rely on a wide variety of sources and other websites. We believe these sources of data to be accurate and reliable, but sometimes they may not be. Company makes no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material contained in our areas. Nor is Company liable for any errors or delays in the content or transmission of the data on our site. Our products (e.g. indicators and video courses) and our free and paid services – such as the premium membership newsletters, videos, scanners, and any materials available at or through Website – are provided “as is” and with all defects. Company disclaims all representations, warranties, and conditions, express or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, non-infringement, compatibility, security and condition or operation of the foregoing. Company does not warrant the continued or uninterrupted operation of the Internet, products or Premium Membership. No oral or written information or communications given by Company, its employees, or agents will increase the scope of the above warranty or create any new or additional warranties. Company, its employees or shareholders will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of products, newsletters, videos, scanners, and premium membership materials, even if SML has been advised of such damages or losses.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. All supplemental terms and rules issued by the Company that apply to the use of the Website, including those regarding Privacy and additional Disclaimers, form an integral part of this Agreement and are incorporated herein by this reference.
Decent Capital Ltd details
Decent Capital Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12359020 whose registered address is 28 The Greenesfield Business Centre , Mulgrave Terrace , Gateshead , NE8 1PQ and it operates the Website www.decentrader.com.